Member Company Listing
Corporate Membership of the Association for Clinical Data Management was recently launched. For a fixed annual subscription the corporate membership allows you to obtain the following benefits:
- recognition as a Member Company of the ACDM
- unlimited number of individual ACDM members at a single location of your organisation
- add/remove members using our online Membership Management Area
- reduced prices for attending training courses and the Annual Conference
- free online listing of your organisation on the ACDM website
- free, unlimited job postings
Please find below a listing of some of the Company Members of the ACDM
Norwich Clinical Trials Unit UEA
The Norwich Clinical Trials Unit (NCTU) works with sites and institutes across the UK to deliver high quality studies.
We received full registration status from the UKCRC in 2013, and have been successfully re-registered in 2017 (UKCRC press release).
We are based within the awarding–winning Norwich Medical School at the University of East Anglia, and we work closely with the Research Design Service East of England and the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
We have a large and established portfolio of studies within core areas of strength which reflect the interests of our world-class researchers
Organisation Type: Academic/Healthcare Provider
Website: Click here