Member Company Listing
Corporate Membership of the Association for Clinical Data Management was recently launched. For a fixed annual subscription the corporate membership allows you to obtain the following benefits:
- recognition as a Member Company of the ACDM
- unlimited number of individual ACDM members at a single location of your organisation
- add/remove members using our online Membership Management Area
- reduced prices for attending training courses and the Annual Conference
- free online listing of your organisation on the ACDM website
- free, unlimited job postings
Please find below a listing of some of the Company Members of the ACDM
Peninsula Clinical Trials Unit
The Peninsula Clinical Trials Unit (PenCTU) is a leading academic clinical trials unit, with expertise in designing, developing, supporting and co-ordinating high quality, multi-centre clinical trials and other well-designed studies that will directly influence clinical and healthcare practice.
PenCTU is a fully registered clinical trials unit in the UK Clinical Research Collaboration (UKCRC) and currently receives National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) CTU support funding. This funding has been awarded to support the Unit in developing and supporting NIHR research.
The PenCTU works in partnership with clinicians, researchers, the NIHR Research Design Service South West, the Clinical Research Network and other partners from across the South West Peninsula and beyond, starting with the funding application, to deliver the full spectrum of clinical trial expertise to applicable standards and regulations.
Website: Click here