ACDM Membership Management Help
Here is a summary of what you will find once logged into My ACDM Account:
- Dashboard – here you can you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and edit your password and account details
- Orders – here you can see recent orders from the ACDM, for example your membership, online training modules, books, event bookings
- Memberships – here you will see if you are an Individual member or a Corporate member.
- If you have ACDM Corporate Membership:
- Teams – here you can add the staff you wish to be included on your corporate membership. Each person that you add to the membership will be sent their own membership login where they can access the members area of the website and take advantage of the benefits of membership To add people to your team:From the Menu on the Left Hand Side go to Memberships > Teams > Add Member and complete the persons email address for them to be sent an invite to join the corporate membership team.
- If you want to change the name of the team, go to Team Settings
- Note, the role Manager is for the person you wish to be responsible for managing your corporate membership.
- Corporate Membership Management Area – Here you can add your organisation profile (description about your company, add your logo, a link to your website and tell us what services you provide, all of which will be displayed in our Member Company Listing page of our website), Post job adverts for any job vacancies you would like to advertise on the ACDM website and add News from your organisation that will be published on the ACDM website
- If you have ACDM Individual Membership:
- You can access your membership details and renewal date as well as accessing product discounts
- My Learning Management Area – if you buy online training, this can be accessed from here
- Membership Pages – Here you will find all the resources available to members, this includes the Data Matters newsletter and articles from other committees.