Event Booking Terms & Conditions
- Before you book
- Make sure you have funding approval before you book. Once your online booking is completed you are committed to the booking and will be liable for event fees.
- Check with your finance/accounts/procurement depts. for payment information e.g. does a purchase order need to be raised?
- Once you have approval and all the invoicing/payment information go to the online booking system to book your place. The online booking needs to be completed for a place to be secured
- Payment in full must be received prior to the event.
- Payment can be made by BACs and Credit Card (via Stripe)
- Online Booking System
- All bookings are done through the Online Booking System
- Confirmation of your booking is sent immediately to the email address supplied in your booking details. If you have not received this, please check your spam/junk email folders. If you still have not received the confirmation email please email: email@example.com and we will re-send this to you.
- Please check you have received confirmation for the event you wanted to book and that the details of the booking are correct. Please be aware that you may receive more than one confirmation if you have booked components of the event under separate bookings/invoices.
- Pre-event information & final reminder
- Any joining instructions will be sent to you by email approximately one week prior to the event.
- At the event
- Dress code for in person attendees is smart / casual.
- Due to operational factors outside of our control it may be necessary to change the venue and/or hotel accommodation (if booked)
- Cancellation of Event and/or Bookings
ACDM will hold ACDM Symposium as a live (in person) event. The ACDM reserves the right at any time to change the format, location and programme of the event. The ACDM will do this without liability for any consequential or indirect loss
7. Sponsorship Bookings
- The benefits of sponsorship start from the point of booking the opportunity. This includes but is not limited to visibility on social media, marketing activities and mailings and website branding. As a result of this, it is not possible to cancel sponsorship opportunities.
- If the event is cancelled, for any reason, the sponsorship booking will carry forward to either the new date of the event or to the following year’s event. No additional fees will be charged and the specification of the sponsorship opportunity will remain the same. No refunds will be given.
- If the company no longer wishes to sponsor the event (e.g. due to acquisition, insolvency) then you must notify ACDM immediately and the sponsorship will be removed. No refunds will be given.