Member Company Listing
Corporate Membership of the Association for Clinical Data Management was recently launched. For a fixed annual subscription the corporate membership allows you to obtain the following benefits:
- recognition as a Member Company of the ACDM
- unlimited number of individual ACDM members at a single location of your organisation
- add/remove members using our online Membership Management Area
- reduced prices for attending training courses and the Annual Conference
- free online listing of your organisation on the ACDM website
- free, unlimited job postings
Please find below a listing of some of the Company Members of the ACDM
Manchester Clinical Trial Unit (MCTU)
In an increasingly complex environment for the development and delivery of clinical trials, the Manchester Clinical Trials Unit (Manchester CTU) is here to provide the expertise you require.
We aim to collaborate and conduct high-quality clinical research that leads to individual and societal benefit.
Our team of over 50 staff have expertise in the design, management, analysis and delivery of multi-centre trials. These studies influence positive developments in clinical practice.
Manchester CTU (formerly MAHSC-CTU) is registered by the UK Clinical Research Collaboration (UKCRC) and receives funding from NIHR, CRUK, The University of Manchester and Health Innovation Manchester.
What is a CTU?
Clinical trials units (CTU) are specialised biomedical research units which design, centrally coordinate and analyse clinical trials and other studies.
Website: Click here