Over the last 30 years the ACDM has had several thousand members across the World. Every year we have a large number of new members join us and a small number of members who leave us for reasons ranging from retirement through to moving to a different area of work. Each and every member gains the following benefits from their membership:
- Access to training courses and resources at a discounted rate
- An Annual Conference to keep up to date with the latest developments in the area
- Regular newsletters and updates about the ACDM and the area of the management of clinical data
- Free access to regular hot topic discussions
- Recognition as being a member of a globally recognised association
Individual membership is available for people involved in clinical trials, clinical research or other biomedical data management. This includes people from pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, CROs, non-commercial organisations, healthcare providers, IT and systems providers.